Today I have mostly been feeling good, although I started feeling some detox symptoms towards the early evening.  I continue to have great energy, with no soreness in my shoulder area.  I'm noticing that my skin has good color and it's looking tighter and my buttocks feels firmer.  I'm drinking as much water fluids as I can.  In fact, right now, between the watermelon juice and the water, I feel like floating away!

I've been doing some intermittent sneezing, and two rounds of hiccups.  Some puffiness underneath my eyes seem to be going down, yet I can see some darker circles around my eyes.  Probably with this fast I'll include Dr. Richard Schulze's Kidney dexox, and possibly if I have the stamina I'll add Liver dexox, but I'm not sure when and at what point.  https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=1782dd863d06f61c&q=dr.+richard+schulze

Symptoms that I experienced were nervousness, manifesting in face twitching that I found bothersome, but I realize that these are all of the poisons being stirred up and coming to a head, before they dump.
After I went to bed I felt some nausea, some flatulence, and lots of anxiety from my restless mind while wondering if the nausea was going to get worse. In spite of some discomfort,  I look forward to the symptoms because it lets me know that the toxins are releasing!  I took some Melatonin and eventually fell off to sleep.


While I think of it I want to mention that the white part of the watermelon called the rind, is also valuable for the body, so when you cut your melon, add it to your blender. Watermelon is a diuretic, good for flushing toxins from the kidneys.

A USDA study found that the tart white rind offers a high dose of citrulline, an amino acid that helps dilate blood vessels to improve circulation. (In this article it mentions adding sugar to the juice, but of course this is a No-No, fasting or not!

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/health/Nutritional-Benefits-of-Eating-Peels-Stems-and-Rinds/5#ixzz2cAd2eXt2






0 comments:

Post a Comment